General abstract submission is closed.
All abstract authors will receive their notifications until the end of March 2022.
Travelling fellowships for low and middle income countries
- Make sure your abstract does not exceed more than 300 words (without title).
- Graphics or diagrams cannot be uploaded. Only plain text is allowed.
- Please be sure to carefully check your title for content errors before submitting. SNO and/or ISPNO neither proofreads for nor corrects spelling, typographical, grammatical, or scientific errors.
- You must include the names of ALL authors in abstract system – including yourself if you are an author – in the order in which you wish them to appear in the abstract supplement. Please select only one presenting author. Names omitted here will NOT be printed in the author index or the final program.
Please be sure to carefully check author names. SNO and/or ISPNO neither proofreads or corrects spelling of author names or affiliations.
ISPNO welcomes submission of original research on the following topics:
• Craniopharyngioma and Rare Tumors
• Diffuse Midline Glioma/DIPG
• Drug Delivery/Pharmacokinetics
• Early Phase Clinical Trials
• ETMR and other Embryonal Tumors
• Germ Cell Tumors
• High Grade Glioma
• Low Grade Glioma
• Neurofibromatosis and other Predisposition Syndromes
• Neuropsychology/Quality of Life
• Others (not fitting any other category)
• Pediatric Neuro-Oncology in Low/Middle Income Countries
• Preclinical Models/Experimental Therapy/Drug Discovery
• Radiation Oncology
• Social Work/Patient Support/Palliative Care
• Tumor Biology (not fitting a specific disease category)
• Viral/Gene Therapy and other Novel Therapies
Benefits for abstracts authors
If accepted for presentation, your submission will be published on the ISPNO website and in an online supplement to the journal Neuro-Oncology.
Asian authors of the 10 best abstracts will receive a travel grant of up to 1000 EUR.