ISPNO 2022 chairs are looking forward to hosting this meeting as a physical event with the support of live streaming. Your safety is priority.
We have booked large rooms with high ceilings, which are equipped with reliable air filters that exchange and provide fresh air around the clock. Catering points, exhibition and poster areas have been arranged to keep safe, but friendly distance. Sanitising stations will be provided in all areas of the conference.
All delegates are expected to act responsibly towards the health of their peers. Staff will be available onsite to address questions or concerns.
The COVID-19 guidelines below are based on pandemic conditions and restrictions issued by the German Government in May 2022 and will be adjusted according to actual conditions at the time of the event.
Covid-19 measures in Hamburg:
- COVID-19 Certificate of full vaccination or negative PCR tests are not mandatory to enter the venue, but please make sure to comply with COVID-19 regulations for travel to Germany.
- Only come if you are healthy
- Please wear a FFP2 face mask at all times inside the conference venue.
- Face masks are not mandatory during consumption of food and drinks
- Face masks are optional at the evening events
- You are encouraged to observe social distancing (we recommend 1,5m)
- Follow basic hygiene rules
- Pay contactless if possible
- Please use regularly the hand sanitizers stations located throughout the venue