Poster Specifications (onsite)
Poster Presenters will be responsible to bring a physical (printed) poster for the poster exhibition and are asked to be present at their poster during the poster walks.
- Poster Size: 90 cm (width) x 120 cm (heights)
- Portrait format
- Adhering your Poster: Poster strips (supplied onsite)
- Set up Time for Poster: Monday, June 13th, 2022 from 07.00 – 10.30 am
- Poster Removal: Wednesday, June 15th, 2022 3.00 pm – 5.00 pm on. All posters not removed by 5.00 pm will be discarded.
The Poster Walks
Monday, June 13th, 2022 from 06.00 – 07.30 pm.
Tuesday, June 14th, 2022 from 05.30 – 07.00 pm.
Wine and Cheese will be served during the poster walks.
Electronic Poster Specifications
Poster presenters will also be responsible to submit an electronic poster for the virtual part of the conference. If you are unable to travel to Hamburg, you may submit an electronic poster only.
As a general guideline, please work to make your poster easy to read, using sharply contrasting text on your chosen background. Select a font and size that will be easily readable for the viewer.
- Template: There is no meeting-specific template that you must use.
- File Format: We will only accept the poster as a 1-page PDF file.
- File Size: No limit
- Orientation: Portrait would be the preferred orientation.
- File Naming: Please use this file naming convention: Last Name, Abstract ID, Title of Abstract, (i.e. Smith-EPCO-89-Title)
Your poster will be displayed within the digital poster exhibition on the virtual meeting platform at the start of the conference and for approximately three months after.